Saturday, May 9, 2009

KK makes a trip to the doctor

Yes, this past week and a half has been quite the sick time for all of us. Well, all of us except hubby that is. Good thing hubby didn't get sick, I had enough of people getting sick in this house. On Wednesday KK spiked a fever so off to the doctor I took her. I was actually afraid she might be getting strep throat since Aly was diagnosed with it on Friday. The good news was it was only an ear infection. She handled her illness well too. The bad news is now I have two girls on two different antibiotics. Now I have to remember to give Aly her meds twice a day at 9 mililiters and KK her medicine three times a day at one teaspoon. Good thing I wasn't having to manage this at the peak of my sinus infection. I can guarentee I would have gotten it all wrong!

Here's to hoping this is our last illness for the spring, and that we may have an illness free summer and enjoy the beautiful weather we have outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry , you guys had a rough time. being sick is no fun. Hope you feel better soon.
Gran