Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our first family skating trip

Today Aly had a school field trip to the skating rink. The girls have never been roller skating and Daddy didn't want to miss this childhood first so he took the day off of work.

The original plan was that Daddy was going to take Aly on her school field trip alone. However, there was a kink in our plans. Just as they were leaving, hubby couldn't start his jeep. So in a rush I had to get dressed and get ready to leave. Now we were all going on this field trip!













The girls both did great. Aly only needed a one time around the rink holding my hand and then she was off all by herself. She eventually even went out into the middle of the rink and didn't rely on the wall in case she fell.



Unfortunately my camera battery was low so the picture quality wasn't great.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,You did a good job on those skates. Grandma use to love to skate when I was younger.If you like roller skating you'll like to ice skate, that was my favorite.
You can come to grandma's anytime. I'll make you anything you want. Maybe when tony's better grandma can come for a visit.
Love you, Grandma T