Monday, April 14, 2008

Weight Loss Mondays



This past week I was able to loose a pound. I weighed in at 132.4. Total calories burned for the week was 4,853.3 This equals just a bit more than 1 calorie burned which means my daily food intake was not so good.

I have found that if I want to loose 1-2 pounds a week I need to burn 900+ calories a day. If I want to maintain my weight I can probably just stay around 400 calories burned per day. I still have a bit more that I would like to loose as I get ready to wear a swimsuit in just 4-6 more weeks. The good news is I am toning up more and it is nice to see some definition in my legs.

I love sugar way to much to give it up so working out will be a regular part of my life. We all have to compromise somewhere. I know sugar isn't healthy for you but I do love it. I don't over indulge but I do like to have at least one thing sugary a day whether it is a piece of candy or a cookie or a piece of chocolate. It is all about moderation and balance and I am working on that to find out just what is good for my body!

No comments: