Thursday, April 3, 2008

Aly builds a fort

The other night Aly came up to me and told me she wanted to build a fort. So I went and grabbed a comforter off of our guest bed and helped her make a fort. She was so excited that she decided she wanted to sleep in her fort all night. I was a little shocked considering the fort was downstairs and we all sleep upstairs, but I thought that we might as well give it a try. So Aly went and collected her favorite stuffed animal, her frog lantern, a glow stick, a drink, and her favorite book. It was the easiest bedtime we have ever had. She said she was going to read to herself in her fort and put herself to bed. And that is exactly what she did!











Do you know she actually slept all night there and never woke up till morning? What is even more shocking is that she slept in her fort two nights in a row. I guess my little girl may be ready for a sleep over at someone Else's house sooner than I thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

our little girl is growing up. but I wouldn't push her into sleep over yets, as you might scare her.
Grandma T