Sunday, April 13, 2008

Aly Reads to KK

Aly is getting to be such a good reader. She is reading many Dr. Suess books with great fluency. KK is even lucky enough to benefit from Aly's reading skills as Aly is now reading books to KK. One of KK's favorite books right now is Go Dog, Go by Dr. Suess. I was able to get my Flip video camera a record a portion of Aly reading to KK. I didn't record the whole thing as it would have been 3+ minutes long. It makes it much easier for uploading videos to the web if you keep them at 1 1/2 minutes or less.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- Aly's enunciation is so good!! Most kids her age seem to be stuck on baby talk (probably because the parents always talk down to them), or they just get stuck on screaming and carrying-on to manipulate the parents.

And since I have no kids, that automatically makes me an expert on everyone else's, yes? :-)))

-- Bill