Monday, April 7, 2008

Weight Loss Monday


I have to say that my theory on weight loss is definitely turning out to be true. Every other week I am loosing weight and on the weeks I am not it is due to water retention from my period or from ovulating.
Last week I was 133.4 and when I stepped on the scale this morning I was the same exact weight. Earlier in the week I had actually hit 131.8 two days in a row. Then between Saturday and Monday morning I went back up to 133.4. I am definitely ovulating right now!
This makes me really feel like the women on the reality show Biggest Loser are definitely at a disadvantage. Not only do we store fat easily but we also have water retention a few weeks out of the month. So when they have their weekly weigh ins, they may have done a totally excellent job working out and watching what they ate during the week but if it just happens to be that they are ovulating or having their period they could be affected by 2 pounds or more. No wonder Biggest Loser hasn't had a female winner.

No comments: