Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Pictures

Wow, I can't tell you how much of a success last night was at the show! It was as if the girls have been doing this every night in Vegas! They both were very relaxed and they both danced both songs! It was great. If the girls are still in dance next year I am going to make sure to watch the show on Saturday instead of volunteering!


Here is a picture of the girls after I got them ready for the show at home. The second picture is KK dressed as Dorothy. KK didn't want to put on make up which was fine with me, guess she takes after me huh?



The girls lined up for their Dorothy dance. I think there are over 25 girls in the show!



Here the girls are lined up outside waiting to go in backstage. They are quite hyper outside jumping around making lots of noise. The good news is once they got backstage where it was dark they did a good job being quiet. They loved the glow sticks taped down on the floor to show the girls where to stand.


On Friday night Daddy had the camera so I wasn't able to get backstage pictures. I made sure tonight to get some of KK since I didn't have any of her in her costume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You girls look soooo adorable in your costumes. I wish I could have been there to see the two of you dance. Grandma is so proud of the both of you.

Love and kisses,
Grandma W.