Wednesday, June 27, 2007

good things happening



Woo hoo, we booked a campsite in Petaluma so that we can join up with a friend at Dillons Beach. It will be so fun to go camping. It will be our first time this year. I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully we will be able to fit at least Aly's bikes, she never gets a chance to ride it. The campground looks really cool, it has a brand new playground, a swimming pool, and even a petting zoo! Can't wait!


KK did really well in gymnastics today. She only threw fits during stretching time--I can't blame her it is kinda boring to stretch, especially for a 2 year old. The rest of the time she would sit with me and wait her turn without really fussing. It was great. She actually got to go first one of the times because she was behaving so well.


Aly and KK are so funny together. They love making eachother laugh and KK laughs at things just because Aly is. It is so cute. The both had a lot of fun with our dog Nevada today. We let Nevada stay in the house most of the day and they played quite a bit with her. Not always nice--I had to tell them not to pull on her tail. Nevada was such a good dog though, she would let the kids pull her tail and wouldn't even respond to it. It would be cute one day if each of the girls had a dog to sleep in bed with.


Well, KK got up at 2 and 4 am. last night. I brought her back to her bed both times and stayed with her until she fell asleep. Yes, I am tired, but my hope is that eventually she won't get up anymore or maybe just once or twice a week. Am I dreaming or what?

No comments: