Saturday, June 23, 2007

I am soo tired

Two nights of horrible sleep thanks to my darling little 2 year old KK. Man Thursday night she was up from 3-5 a.m. and last night she got up at 4 a.m. and never went back to sleep. I suppose it is ultimately my fault. She is trying to get rid of naps so Thursday she fell asleep at 7:30 and slept and hour then was awake until 10. Then last night she went to bed at 7:45 and I guess her body just felt like it was time to get up!!! I need some sleep.

Hubby and I got to enjoy dinner out last night without children. It was really nice. The last time we had time without the children was his Christmas Party. So I guess we are averaging to twice a year. It was fun to have uninterupted adult conversation and be able to eat my meal without KK climbing all over my lap.

I am going to run for now. I will try to post again later today.

No comments: