Sunday, June 24, 2007

If I could only get a good nights sleep

Man my little KK is driving me crazy. I know, it is mostly our fault. We co-beded with both of our girls. We started transitioning them to sleep in their own room 6 months ago. This is working quite well for Aly but KK is another story. She has only slept two complete nights alone in her bed. Most nights she is coming into our room between 12-3. I think she came in close to 3 a.m. I was able to fall back asleep right away but then she woke up at 5 and had trouble going back to sleep which kept me awake too long. So, I got about 6 hours of sleep last night. I guess that is pretty good compared to the 4 1/2 to 5 hours I got the previous two nights. It is just too many nights in a row with not enough sleep. I think I need to come up with a new plan like putting KK back in her bed when she comes in to ours in the middle of the night.

Yesterday we tried to take the girls to the movies to see Surf's Up. About 3 minutes into the movie I had to leave with KK because she just couldn't handle it. Aly stayed with Daddy and he said he really liked the movie. We then tried to go to Carrows for dinner. For whatever reason we sat there over 15-20 minutes and never saw our waitress. So we left and did drive thru fast food.

Today is going to be another one of those chores days. Hubby has to replace the water pump on his jeep. I can only imagine that is a big job. I need to clean up the house some. What I really wish I could do is have a garage sale and get rid of more junk! Since our road is only a one way road it makes it too hard to have a garage sale so I have to try to do it at friends houses. I haven't gotten lucky enough this year to find one who is doing one. Hopefully someone will want to at some point and I can get rid of more stuff. Then we can save that money for an October disneyland trip!

I took some really cute pics of Aly the other day. I will have to try and post them at some point. I tried so hard to get good ones of KK but she is just too busy. Maybe I can try again this week.

No comments: