Thursday, July 16, 2009

KK loves getting her picture taken now

So many times when we are out and about now KK will ask me to take a picture of her. Sometimes it is with an object or scenery, and other times she just wants to make a big smile for the camera. Some of the latest pictures I have taken of her have turned out really well. A few weeks ago we were at Old Navy and she thought the mannequin's were so beautiful! It was so cute. She begged me to take a picture of her standing next to the mannequin.


I wonder if she thought that mannequin should be her mommy?
For some reason while we were at gymnastics she thought it would be fun to get her picture taken. Look how cute her smile is!

Yet another picture she asked me to take. I am just loving that she wants her picture taken now. I guess that means trying to take pictures of the girls at Christmas will be a lot easier this year. It used to stress me out big time and take a few days of trying to get a good picture of both of them!

No comments: