Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally got my hair done right

On Wednesday I was able to get my hair done and this time I wanted it done right. I was thrilled when my new hair dresser suggested I do highlight low lights in my hair. I had that done a few years ago and loved the results. Plus the best part is it doesn't leave your hair feeling dead and dried out. I was very happy with the results and the color looks perfectly natural! She is also trying to help me fix and old bad hair cut so she worked on blending the bottom because I am wanting to grow my hair out.

The picture on the left I took while driving home...the picture on the right I took after I played with my hair a bit. You know what, I feel like I look younger in the first picture. With partial bangs across my forehead....what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the partial bangs! They do make you look younger. :) You look great Angela! I love the cut and the color! Amazing!!! :) Amy