Saturday, February 7, 2009

My New Hair

Wow, I finally had a chance to go to a real hair salon and get my hair highlighted and cut! This time around I found a few people whose hair I liked and asked them where they got it done. Then I made an appointment with their hairstylist!

I think she did an amazing job with both the color and fixing my previous bad haircut! I am really happy with it. On a more surprising note I had my first ever eyebrow wax and didn't even know it was coming. Seriously, she mentioned she did eyebrows and I said I had virgin eyebrows that had never been touched. She said my eyebrows were pretty good, just a couple stragglers....next thing I know when she was rinsing my hair she put wax on my eyebrows and shaped them! Wow, I didn't even know she was going to do them??? It didn't hurt like I thought it would and they look pretty good so all in all I am fine with it!

On a more comical note when I went to pick up KK from preschool her friends told her that her Mom was there to pick her up. She looked at me straight in the eyes, turned to her friends and said, "That is not my Mommy!" I actually had to convince her that I was her mom!



Here I am freshly home from the salon without make-up!



Here I am after slapping on just a tad bit of make-up...I don't like to wear much on the rare occasions that I do put make-up on. Less is more right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. too much makeup makes you out to be a painted up city women.
mom

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, it's you. You have just the right amount of make up too not to much you look great.

Love you,
Mom Wixon