Monday, February 9, 2009

KK is still sick

Poor KK. She has pretty much been sick for the last three weeks or so. Both of the girls have really as well as hubby too. Thankfully I managed to escape these illnesses but I am guessing I was spared because I have seriously been taking care of ill children and hubby for the past three weeks and needed my strength to do so. I have also been to the Dr. office once a week each week for the past four weeks. I swear one of the Dr. in the hall looked twice at me today wondering if I just could be one of those mom's in the Dr.'s looking for attention!

Well today I took KK in after having a high fever all weekend as well as a bad cough and a runny nose. She was sleeping way more than usual too as much as 15 hours a day compared to the normal 10 1/2 hours. So the Dr. checked her out and she has an ear infection and walking pneumonia! Poor girl. It hurts me just to listen to her cough each time she does. They put her on a stronger antibiotic and we are hoping to see results soon. I hope that in the next 48 hours she starts to feel better. While I am enjoying the extra naps she is taking during the day it breaks my heart to see her so sick!

No comments: