Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Great free calorie count website

Yesterday I found a great new website to help with weight loss or weight management. It is free and easy to use. I am using it to track my daily caloric intake. I also wouldn't mind trying to loose a few pounds. I let myself have a great time during the holidays and I gained about four pounds over those couple of months so I am hoping to shed those pounds. I am also hoping to become more aware of what I am eating and how much I should be eating. If you want to check out the website click here at calorie count.

Here is my daily report for yesterday:

Nutrition Report

Help with this page

Fat - 37.0% (65 grams)
Protein - 16.5% (65 grams)
Carbohydrates - 43.1% (170 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 3.4%

Daily Sodium Intake - 3,898 mg
Daily Sugar Intake - 28 grams
Daily Cholesterol Intake - 126 mg
Daily Saturated Fat Intake - 28 grams
Daily Fiber Intake - 50 grams
Nutrition Grade

Date Calories Grams Fat Carbs Protein Grade
2009-02-23 1,573 907 65 170 65 A-

No comments: