Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Zoo day

I took the girls to the Folsom zoo yesterday.  Kayla has been in love with wolves this past year.  She kept saying, I want to go to Yellowstone so I can see wolves.  I told her that we could see wolves at the rescue zoo in Folsom.  She was super excited!!! 
 Summer's favorite part of the zoo was all these photo cardboards.


The tigers were beautiful!
 The bears were all eating and they fed them close to the front so we could all get a good look.  This was when Summer became scared and didn't want to be at the zoo anymore.
 Kayla and I have matching jackets now since her and her sister have been stealing my jackets this past year.  I just had to take a picture of us in our matching jackets.





 We brought Alyssa's friend Megan to the zoo.  She said she hasn't been to a zoo since she was two years old...  She had a great time!! 
There were so many peacocks wondering around at this zoo.  I would bet at least 20.  Such a beautiful site.  Chickens were wandering everywhere as well, I just didn't get any pictures.  Afterwards the kids all played on the playground next door for almost two hours!!!

No comments: