Saturday, November 1, 2014

Trick or Treating in the rain

 This year the forecast was 100% chance of rain.  I spent all week hoping it would change or that miraculously the window period from 6-8 would clear up for Trick or Treaters.  When it was obvious that wouldn't happen I starting brainstorming ideas to sway my kids to stay home out of the rain.  LOL, none of them worked and we all went Trick or Treating in the rain and actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!!!   I dressed Summer up in a very nice warm Teddy Bear Costume.  Alyssa had three layers of clothing with her warrior costume.  Kayla was the only one freezing because she wouldn't listen to my advice of putting   a sweatshirt on underneath. 


 Our Trick or Treating group!


Here is the candy I bought to try and bribe my kids to stay home...LOL.  We ended up needing it anyway because the place we normally go only had half the houses participating this year and the kids came home with only a little bit of candy.  This added nicely to their bucket and split 5 ways it really made for the perfect amount!!!

No comments: