Saturday, June 12, 2010

KK's Bday

This past week we celebrated KK's 5th birthday! Wow, how time flies! What a big girl! She will be going off to kindergarten in just two short months! She decided to pick Round Table Pizza for her special lunch out! Round Table is her favorite pizza to eat. If you let her she could eat it everyday!



She chose a Cinderella cake from Safeway. Wouldn't you know it, we go to pick it up at 10 and the cake isn't ready. Apparently they called me twenty minutes before pick up time to tell me their cake decorator was stuck in traffic and would be late. When I got there they told me and asked me if I could wait until 11. There was no way! We had to meet Daddy at a Round Table near his work which was more than a half an hour away. He had a meeting that he had to go to so we had to keep the times the same. I was so mad. How do you only have one cake decorator working in a bakery?


Luckily we went across the street to Save Mart. They had some great cakes ready to purchase. KK chose a very cute turtle cake! She really like it so that is all that matters! I am glad not getting the Cinderella cake didn't bum her out!



KK loved her turtle cake. She had so much fun opening her presents. She loved every single one of them. The cutest part is when she would say, it was just what I always wanted!





Here is KK openung up her favorite present from Aly.




Happy 5th birthday KK! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a sugar high