Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

A couple of weeks ago when my best friend Amy from Montana was here we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. Thankfully, Chuck E. Cheese has added some new games and things to do. We went in the early afternoon and it was not crowded at all! It was great! The kids had a great time! I had an amazing coupon and was able to get each of us 100 tokens for $12.50 each. So Aly and KK each had 50 tokens to spend. I sure learned that was too many. I think 30 tokens would have been plenty!

They have a cool new machine that takes your picture and pretends to draw it out. It only cost one token too! Here are the pictures we took that day:


The first picture is Amy and I. Aly took a cute picture by herself!



Both girls let me take my picture with them! I was so happy!



Awww, sisterly love! So cute!

Hopefully in the fall we will get a chance to go to Chuck E. Cheese again! For now, we have plenty to keep us busy!

No comments: