Monday, September 28, 2009

Dinners for the week

In an effort to try and get our meals more cohesive I have made a menu for the week that should work for everyone on different nights. Here is what I have for the week:

Sunday: Salmon with terriyaki sauce, artichokes, rice a roni, and garlic bread
Monday: Honey lemon chicken breasts, rice, broccoli, and apple slices
Tuesday: Steak, Parmesan cheese noodles, salad, and raspberries
Wednesday: Home made pizza
Thursday: Buffalo burgers and hot dogs as well as home made french fries
Friday: Pizza casserole
Saturday: Steak, rice a roni, salad, and garlic bread

I think Daddy ends up being mostly pleased here. He will eat the meat dishes and vegetables but won't eat the carbs. The kids will eat the carbs and some of the meat dishes and when Daddy is playing volleyball we get the pizza and pasta! So I will see how this works out and try to plan menus each week where there is something on the dinner table that everyone will like. I will let you know at the end of the week how it worked.

Do you have any family favorite meals? I would love some ideas!

No comments: