Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dinner update!

Our family dinners take a lot of effort but I think in the end it will pay off! On Sunday hubby ate the salmon and artichoke, KK ate the artichoke and garlic bread, Aly ate the rice and garlic bread, and I ate everything!

On Monday I made honey and lemon chicken and put two breasts aside and make home made chicken nuggets. The chicken nuggets were the best thing on the plate that night! Hubby at the chicken and broccoli, KK ate apple slices, Aly ate the rice, chicken nuggets, and apple slices, and yes, I ate everything!

On Tuesday hubby ate only the steak. KK was lucky and I specially made her her own artichoke and that is all she ate, Aly ate the steak, noodles, and raspberries, and yes, once again I was the only one who ate everything!

Tonight is pizza night so I know the girls and I will eat just fine!

We are enjoying the family dinners but I still feel frustrated that everyone eats so differently and I am the only one that eats everything. Oh well, I don't know what else I can do. Maybe over time we will all learn to eat more cohesively.

No comments: