Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grandpa may you rest in peace

Last week my Grandfather passed away and joined my Aunt and Father in heavan. He had a long, happy life. He missed my father these past four years so I am sure he is happy to be reunited with him again. I went through some old photos with my Grandfather. It really made me realize he was always there for me in all of my important life events!



These first three photos are from my wedding. Do you know what was amazing? He stood up for me at my wedding and talked about the joy he felt being my grandfather and watching me grow up. It made me feel so loved. I will always treasure that memory.






These two photos are from my college graduation and celebrating one of my birthdays. My grandfather was a quiet man but you always knew he loved you and cared about you. I will miss him greatly but feel peace knowing he is with my father and they are looking over me day after day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely put angela.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Angela, what a very special Grandpa he was. I really enjoyed looking at all of these pictures. It means so much to have someone like this in one's life and I'm so glad you had him. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! Amy :)