Monday, June 29, 2009

Curly Hair for the Girls

Awhile back my friend Amy put curlers in her daughter Taylor's hair. I thought it was the cutest thing. I was wanting to do that for my girls but never got around to buying the curlers and was nervous if they would sleep in them. During our trip to Southern California I found some spongy rollers and bought them for the girls. Aly was really happy to wear them. KK wanted some in just because Aly was doing it. KK didn't end up keeping them in though. Here are some pictures of the girls with the rollers in their hair and then after we took the rollers out!


Aly proudly wore her curlers. They were a nice soft spongy material with folding ties.

Here is my attempt to do KK's fine hair. I knew she would probably take them out anyway, which she did within fifteen minutes!

Doesn't she look beautiful? I love the curls. Maybe she will let me do it for school pictures. The only bummer was even with gel and hair spray it didn't last long...maybe I need some super hold hair spray next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aly your hair is beautiful I love the curls. Grandma W. hair is very fine like you girls hair is so I know what you go through to get curls, my hair does the same, but I wanted you to know I love your curls.
Grandma W.

Anonymous said...

She's beatiful any way she wears her hair. but the curls were cute.
Grandma t