Monday, June 22, 2015

Work photos

 Last March I started training to become a transaction coordinator for Real Estate Agents.  This position appealed to me because it was a flexible work from home job.  It also requires great organization skills which I proudly posses.  I get to work in my pajamas and I can even work sick and not spread my germs to anyone else.  Even better I can take my girls to school, have time to volunteer in their classroom, be able to be home when they need to stay home sick, and go on their school field trips. 

My training ended in May and I was accepted by my first agent, Chuck from our local community real estate office.  Having one agent is a small start but none the less you can build and grow on it.  Idealy over the next year I could gain 3 or 4
                                   more agents.  Having one agent barely makes you any money but once I build my base I could have a nice supplement to hubbies income.  For now we are putting away anything I make in a separate account to just save and watch grow.

When I went into the office today..which I need to do once a week to update the paper files, the broker told me he needed a photo of me for the weekly newspaper ad since I am part of the team.  I joked with him and asked if I had to wear make up since it has been 3 years.  He said yes and specifically wanted me to make sure to highlight my eyebrows.  Ii thought that was pretty funny.  I kind of forgot how to apply make up and ended up having to do my eyebrows twice.

I asked Alyssa to take pics of me with my nice camera..but she really didn't have the patience to move around and find the best lighting.  So then I tried Kayla and she didn't have the patience either.  So finally I just grabbed my cellphone and took tons of selfies until I got one I liked.


 The broker said I looked like Mona Lisa in this one so he didn't choose it..I thought that was pretty funny.


 He ended up choosing this one which was also hubbies favorite.  I had cropped the photo so you didn't see my arm in it.




No comments: