Monday, June 29, 2015

Errand day

 Today was set up as a packed day!  We had to take our car over to the dealer first thing in the morning so they could get it fixed.  That was quite the hassle considering it took speaking to 3 people before everyone agreed my car was covered under the recall.  The first lady didn't care and wanted to send me on my way.  After another employee took over they in fact agreed with me that is was covered and just to make sure called two more people to verify.  Glad I was persistent.  The fun didn't stop there..I had to babysit them.  They told me that if the part came from back east it would be difficult to get it in time.  By 2:00 I hadn't heard from them so I called multiple times..only to be put on hold and hung up on.  So I jumped in the car and drove down there to get some answers.   Yeah, they hadn't even taken the car back yet to be looked at.  I was shocked!!  I mean, if this car could have issues getting done by the end of the week due to parts you would have thought they would have took it right at 8:30 when we brought the car in!  A few hours later they told me the parts do come from back east but they convinced them to over night them which would get the parts to them by Wednesday.
We had fun taking a swimming pool break!



 Summer's favorite part was taking a ride on Daddy's back while he swam!


 Later on in the afternoon we went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a visit!  Summer is entertaining as always!

Here is my step-dad's dog Emma...she is just the most perfect dog ever!  We all fell in love with her.  So glad she is in good hands at Grandma's house!

No comments: