Saturday, December 6, 2014

Movie time

I took Summer to see The Penguins Movie.  Last year I tried to take her to see Frozen but she only made it through 45 minutes of the movie.  It has almost been a year since then so I thought we could give it another try!

I told Summer in the morning we were going to go.  I also told her it was important to stay and watch the whole movie.  She told me it was important to be quiet.  She was so excited to see the movie.  All day she kept asking when we were leaving.  She did great despite 23 minutes of previews!!!  It makes me so mad when you have to watch that many.  I don't know if it is just our theater that does that.  I am going to have to remember to start showing up 15 minutes late.  Our theater isn't crowded at all so there is plenty of seating!  I was so glad she can finally make it through a whole movie!!

No comments: