Friday, December 26, 2014

All the bags I made for Christmas gifts

 Here are all the different bags I ended up making for 12 people this year.  Now I need to make myself some so I am ready for the change this July.  I need enough to keep in both cars since Ed and I trade off driving both cars. 
 We picked dog lovers for this bag.
 Alyssa picked out this fabric, I love how picked polka dots for the inside. 
 We picked Hawaii lovers for this bag.
 I only had enough fabric for just one bag. 

I only had enough of this fabric to make one bag as well and it was the first bag I made. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

# 1 3 7 are good pattern.

Angela said...

I can send you number 7 on Monday. We dont have any snowman fabric left and we dont have any stripped bags made at the moment.

nancy T said...

Thanks for the bag. It came out good.Grandma T

Angela said...

You're welcome. The girls wanted to thank you for the delicious Sees candy. :-)