Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hair


So I decided to try a local hair salon so Ed could watch the baby while I got my hair done.  That was a big mistake!  The salon has only been open since November and I didn't know anyone that had gone.  I figured I would just take a chance and try it out!  The whole experience was horrible.  Not only was it not relaxing, but the hair dresser didn't know what she was doing.  I showed her the picture on the bottom of me last October.  I told her I wanted my hair exactly like that!  You would think when I am showing her a picture of my own hair she would get it right!  NOPE!  Check out the first picture!  That is what she did to me!  It doesn't even look the same and it is way shorter!  Not to mention the color isn't light enough.  She only did half the amount of highlights I usually get done!  I am never going back.  Granted I am not embarrassed to be seen with my new haircut/color, but it certainly isn't what I asked for!  Hopefully this summer I can get it done at the place I used to go to that is an hour and 15 minutes away!  By then the baby should be fine to be left for that long!

No comments: