Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hubby is on a role!

Woohoo, hubby is super motivated and accomplishing so much during his two weeks off! Even with a cold! This past week he tore apart the girls closets in both rooms, took all of the mirrored closet doors out of our house, as well as tearing down a wall in our living room and making our living room larger! We also got a dumpster and he has been filling it full of junk we needed to get rid of! I can't believe that it is already almost full!



I just love the new closet! This was the best picture I was able to get! The best part is the new organizer is so efficient I was able to let the girls share one closet!

I wasn't able to get a good picture of our new expanded living room. I am sure after he puts in the new pergo flooring and we paint the walls I will get a few good pictures. Lucky for us we bought enough pergo flooring for the living room and dining room about 5 years ago so it won't cost us anything! I am not sure on his timing of things but he may begin working on the pergo floors in the next day or two!

No comments: