Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby News



Yes, it is true, after four years of trying to get me to have another baby, I finally gave hubby his wish! If it were up to him, we would have four children! When I agreed to this one I made it clear, this would be it! I am sure he still has a glimer of hope that I may change my mind down the road...but hey, I am not getting any younger and soon enough it won't be a good idea to have anymore. Besides, I think we will have all we can handle with three children.
As many of you could tell I pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth during the month of November. I was SO SICK! I had morning sickness all day and night! I was throwing up every morning and every night! Heck, sometimes, for no reason I would throw up in the middle of the afternoon. I felt sea sick every second of the day! While I was sick with both Alyssa and Kayla, it wasn't this bad!
I also had a scare during the 7th week of pregnancy. I had a tear in between the uterus and the baby sac causing me to bleed. This is called a subchorionic bleed. This increases your chances at a miscarriage. Lucky for me it was small. I was put on bed rest for two weeks. We just had an ultrasound last Thursday that showed everything is great, the bleed is all healed, and the baby is fine. So now we are ready to announce it!
I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and just starting to feel better. I still have some bouts of nausea, but have only gotten sick once in the last week. I am hoping this will all just continue to get better and better and I will get my appetite and energy back! I think my family hopes so too!
I got rid of all of my baby stuff and maternity clothes so we will have to start all over again...oh well, what can you do? We do still have a car seat and some friends have offered some hand me downs which I will be so thrilled to borrow! We look forward to finding out what the baby is in February during our next ultrasound! Of course, once we find out we will announce it!

No comments: