Saturday, October 31, 2009

Harvest Festival

Aly's school has a great Harvest Festival every year near Halloween. This year it was the night before Halloween. They have carnival games, face painting, arts and crafts, trick or treating, a cake walk, and plenty of food. It is the perfect, safe Halloween event to do with the family. The best part is the girls don't get too much candy either!

This year since the girls decided to be dalmatians for Halloween I thought it would be fun to dress up as Cruella Devil. Aly was really excited about it, at first KK was scared. She ended up really liking it though once she saw me get dressed!
Mommy had to volunteer at the Harvest Festival for the first hour at Trick or Treat Alley. So Daddy and Grandma T took the girls around to all of the activities!
Aly chose to have a dalmatian painted on her face. KK wanted a rainbow. You know what was funny? When I went through the pictures on the camera I actually thought both of those pictures were KK! then I noticed the dalmatian and realized it was Aly.
When I was done at Trick or Treat Aly I found everyone in the Arts and Craft room having a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great.It looks like you had loads of fun. I wish I could have been there. Love to all
Grandma W.