Saturday, October 10, 2009

Apple Hill Family Day

The girls have been wanting to visit a pumpkin patch lately and have had fond memories of going to Abel's Acres in the past. So we decided to make a family day out of it. I thought it would be a perfect picture opportunity so I dressed the girls up and we both brought along our cameras! It was so hard to pick which pics were the best so there will be around 25 posted here! Sorry for the high amount of photos but they turned out great and some of you wouldn't want to miss them!


I took the pic on the left and hubby took the pic on the right. I like his better!



I took the picture on the left and was so happy that hubby's pic of KK turned out too! I may need to adjust the lighting but I love both of these!


A rare moment where the girls are actually together! I love the picture of KK running through the hay maze!

The girls had the most fun jumping, climbing, and running through the hay maze!



The funny thing is hubby took more pics of KK and I ended up taking more pics of Aly. It was all we could do to follow them around!



So cute, it will be hard to pick which pictures we choose for the calendar we make for Christmas every year!


Hubby took both of these pictures while we were waiting in line for the balloon lady to make Aly a ghost and KK a dog balloon. I just love how naturally happy she looks!


I so wish one of these would have turned out better. It would have been cute to have a picture of both of them looking great. Would have made a great photo for the October page in the calendar. Oh well, there are so many other great ones to choose from!


I don't know why Aly had a hard time getting up high enough to reach her face in the witches head. KK was able to and she is much shorter.



They had so much fun posing for all of these pictures!



They both wanted to see how tall they were! I think it was actually off by an inch but oh well...


The cows cracked me up! All in all we had lots of fun! We got there shortly after 10:30 and it was already getting crowded. By the time we left it was packed and all of the roads coming and going were stopped up with tons of traffic. If you go, make sure to go bright and early or save it for a week day if you have the flexibility!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gIRLS LOOK HAPPY ,THAT WARMS MY HEART..MOM