Thursday, July 2, 2015

Spending the day being a tourist

 Today my brother Tim took us to Seaside to shop, visit the aquarium, and then go to Cannon Beach.

Summer just had to ride the Merry Go Round.
 Tim bought a new hat and let Summer try it on.

 At the teeny tiny aquarium we all enjoyed the octopus the most.  It changed color rather quickly.  I took a video which you will see in another post.  In the video he was trying to catch and eat fish. 

 Before heading out to Cannon Beach I tried to take a quick picture of the family..of course you can never really get everyone paying attention.


 I finally gave up trying..lol
 On our way to Cannon Beach..it sure is beautiful.
 As soon as we got to the parking lot for the beach everyone just had to climb a tree.  Perfect picture taking opportunity.




 I thought the back ground was so beautiful.  I asked Tim and Amelia to sit down for a picture.

 Summer is happy, we are now on the beach!  Notice the people in the background..yes, that is my family ditching me once again and leaving me with the ever silly side kick Summer.

 She just loves drawing words in the sand.

 Finally we caught up to everyone.  The wind was blowing so hard on the walk there I tied my hair in front of me to cover my ears.  That sure was a nice relief as the hard blowing wind hurt my ears something fierce!





 I tried to get Kayla in the picture but as you can see below she wasn't interested.
 Here we are trying to take a picture but she was having more fun playing..lol
 Finally, we are all together!



 Wish I had enough money to stay at one of those hotels..
Summer was fascinated by Uncle Tim's bike so he let her climb on for a picture. 

No comments: