Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Long Beach hotel stay

Today we drove to Long Beach for the remainder of our trip.  Of course on the way we called the car dealer to see if our car would be fixed.   This was at 11:00 and they didn't have an answer.  They didn't know if the part was in yet.  So we decided to stop by Grandma's to visit while we waited for the answer from the car dealer.  45 minutes later still no call so I call back..they still don't know and will call me back after lunch at 1:00.  I don't get a call back so I call again...they can't find the part so I tell them I need to speak to a manager.  I tell the manager all of my troubles thus far and ask him to get me the tracking number for the part.  For the first time someone actually seams to care.  He tracks down the tracking number, calls me back, gives me the tracking number and assures me he will be contacting me at every single update.  He assures me he will get the car fixed the next day.

 Since there is no chance at the car being fixed today we drive to the hotel.  Tim and his family meet us there and we all decide to go swimming. 








We kinda  took over the whole pool...Lol

No comments: