Monday, January 19, 2015

Cleaning the grout

 Lol...the first two pictures are the after pics of cleaning the floor. The bottom two are the before.   I don't see any difference.  I have never been a fan of the white tile in my kitchen but even less of a fan of the dirty grout.  So please, if you have some suggestions on getting my grout clean I would love to hear it!!!  I am going to stop using a swifter mop that just seams to push the dirt around and right into the grout.  Today for the first time I cleaned the floors with a Hoover floormate powerscrub.  It kind of reminds you of a carpet cleaner but made for tile floors.  I think this will be good going forward as no dirty water will be pushed into the grout since it sucks the water up.  However, I have got to figure out a way to get that grout clean...it looks horrible!!!



No comments: