Sunday, January 1, 2012

Nutcracker

This year I was so excited, I got to take both of the girls to see the Nutcracker!!!  Kayla was finally old enough and ready!  We decided to go to the San Jose Ballet because Alyssa and I had enjoyed that show more than the one in Sacramento.  Kayla had an amazing time!  I was so surprised!  Her favorite part was when there were little remote controlled mice that went all over the floor right before the nutcracker came to life!  She talked about the show for days and begged me to take her back.  She wanted to see it everyday!  In fact, when the show was over, she wanted to see it again that very night!  Of course we couldn't but I know she will have a great time next year!  What a fun tradition for me to do with the girls.  Now we will just have to wait until Summer is big enough!

No comments: