Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter late post

Yeah, yeah, I know, I haven't been keeping up on my blog. I guess I have lost my motivation and most people are on my facebook so they see my updates there. Anyway, I finally uploaded Easter pics and thought I would post them here.
Lucky for me Daddy likes to be in charge of the egg dying every year! The girls had a great time dying eggs with Daddy. Once again mommy forgot to have a supply of vinegar on hand so the eggs weren't as vibrant. Oh well, maybe I will get it right one of these years!
Later that afternoon we were invited over to my friend Meghann's house for dinner and an egg hunt. Everyone had a great time and I bet after all the food we ate we each gained a pound!
Aly was so excited to do the egg hunt! She was a big helper too! She made sure to show the smaller kids where all the eggs were hidden.
Here are Meghann's kids Landon and Bailey. They both had lots of fun too! Landon won the most money and the special prize of a big Easter bunny!

No comments: