Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Aly's Spring pictures



Last week was spring pictures at Aly's school. During their spring pictures they spend far more time on each child and try to get a perfect picture! These are my favorite pictures to order so I made sure to take lots of time primping Aly for her pictures. She was pretty particular too, she wanted to choose the pose. I was a close up pose from the chest up. However, she wanted a full body shot of her laying on two rocks. So, I figured I might as well let her choose since she is the one that has to live with them. After all they are pictures of her!
Since she was doing a full body shot they suggested that she shouldn't wear a dress. So I found a nice fancy shirt and paired it with black leggings. I spent an hour that morning curling her hair! She absolutely loved her hair! I put lots of hair spray in it! I won't know till we get the pictures back though if her hair was still in place. By the time she came home from school most of her curls were half gone. I am hoping for the picture they look the same as what I have captured in the above pictures! Of course I will post them as soon as we get them!

No comments: