Friday, April 15, 2016

Kayla limo ride field trip

 Kayla got to go on a limo ride to the movie theaters to watch the Jungle Book.  She was one of the top 8 kids in her grade level to raise money for their field trip fundraiser.  She was so excited!!

I was not allowed to go..darn it!  So, I sent my camera along with Kayla to take pictures.  These are the pictures that she took and what was important to her on the trip.
 This is her friend Emily that was also a top fundraiser earner. 

 Some of the other top fundraisers. 
I think she was impressed by the glasses inside.
 I think she said this was a GPS?
 Look at all that seating room.
 She was thrilled to have a cold soda.
 Look at that, a phone!
She also loved that they could see out the windows but no one could see in.
 Group picture!!

No comments: