Monday, December 21, 2015

Sunday out with friends roller skating

 Today we were invited by some taekwondo friends to go rollerskating.  I think we haven't been in 4 or more years.  In fact it has been so long, the girls don't even remember going!!!
 It was a rough start for Alyssa and Kayla..trying to learn to skate and get their balance.  Ed and I took turns with the girls helping.  Summer, as a typical third child wanted to hug the wall and do it all by herself.  The nice part for Summer was her skates had locking type mechanisms that would slow her down.

For awhile both Alyssa and Kayla wanted to give up and quite but we didn't let them!!  By the end
 Kayla had so much fun she wants us to buy her roller skates for at home. 
 We also ran into a long time friend Kristi who happened to be there with her 3 kids.  She took some pics with my phone of us for me and then took a selfie as a joke..which she never told me about so it was pretty funny to discover it on my phone.




After skating we went to dinner at the Elephant Bar and had our most favorite appetizer of all time..their ginger garlic fried calamari.  We really should have ordered two orders!
 Once dinner was done we headed to Folsom to go to Ledgemont Ct. and see the Christmas lights.  We had gone a few weeks back but did not get out of the car and walk the court so this time we did.  I also took many more pictures.  We had such a great time!!










 This was my personal favorite display.



 Summer liked Rudolph the Red Nosed Cow!


No comments: