Saturday, November 14, 2015

Girls visit Santa

 Yes, I know, we visited Santa before Thanksgiving was even over..but I have learned my lesson to do it early and it works out quite nice!!

A few years ago I kept putting off the dreaded mall visit to see Santa.  I was never happy about the long lines and the fact that you couldn't take your own picture as they wanted to force you to buy theirs.  The last time I made the mistake of waiting we saw Santa 5 days before Christmas.  Low and behold, Kayla had shockingly changed her mind of what she wanted Santa to bring her for Christmas.  It was too late.  I had already wrapped and purchased what she had previously wanted.  So it ended up being the year Kayla was disappointed that Santa did not bring her what she asked for.

The next year I knew to be better prepared and see Santa early.  I found out about Santa visiting our local thrift store the second Saturday in November.  So, we went to the event for the visit.  Not only were the lines short but I could take as many pictures as I wanted with my own  camera.  It was great.  Plus, I would learn early in the game what they asked Santa for. 










No comments: