Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Picture Day

 Picture Day at school.  Kayla had the first day.  She chose her complete outfit, how she wanted her hair, and her jewelry which happened to be mine..Lol.
 She has always loved the Katniss braid.

 Alyssa's picture day was the next day.  In typical tween fashion she told  me the day before her school pictures that she had nothing to wear.  So I ran out and shopped for 3 hours and brought this shirt home as she had instructed me she wanted the casual look and wanted it to be purple and blue.  I was surprised she liked something I picked out!
She looks so grown up!!

On Summer's picture day I totally forget to snap a picture of her before she went to school.  You see, the day before she had such a huge fit over me helping pick out her clothes it was so hard to get her to school on time.  So on picture day, I was so focused just getting her ready, and thrilled we didn't have the power struggle that we experienced the day before, that I totally forgot to snap a picture.  I will post it once we get it back!

No comments: