Monday, March 23, 2015

Me

 Summer is having fun playing apps in bed.  I was so tired..3 days of only about 5 hours of sleep a night.  So we layed in bed together and played apps on our phone.
Still growing my hair out and on a horribly low calorie diet to try and lose all the weight I gained.  I was up to 145 pounds by the time Christmas had passed.  I am down to the same weight I was when I got married, 134 pounds.  I would still like to lose 10-12 more pounds.  My progress is super slow though.  I am only having about an 800 calorie a day diet and even with that little bit of food and 30 minutes of treadmill 3-5 days a week I am only losing an average of 1.4 pounds a week.  Quite depressing really.  Meanwhile, my brother has lost 20 pounds and all he had to do was stop drinking soda and eating snacks.  He still gets to eat 3 meals a day!  

No comments: