Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

The girls had a day full of Halloween parties and events. They had a class party and then at night they got to go to their school for a Harvest Festival. During the day they dressed up as Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell. At night since it is so cold they dressed up as dalmatians. I dressed the baby up as a pink leopard although she was too big for the costume! At night I put her in an outfit I had that made her look like a dalmatian.



They were so happy to pose for the camera!


KK was in love with her light up Tinkerbell wings!


Aly just had to have her nose painted black!



Sam had no idea she was dressed up! She sure loved looking at all the other kids dressed up though!

I will try and make another post later of the class parties and the Harvest Festival!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You girls are sooo cute I wish I was there so I could give each of you a bigggg hug and Kiss. I hope you had a good Halloween.

Love,
Grandma W.