Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3 month old pictures!

Today Sam is 3 months old! I celebrated and took her to the Picture People and got her first professional pictures done. Of course it was pretty hard. Sam was in a bad mood and cried 85% of the time! The best picture was one of the first ones taken which I knew it would be! The lady said I could have up to 5 outfit changes and I said, "No way, I will be lucky if we could get through one!" My guess is that works much better with the older kids!



I purchased these two photos. I also purchased a collage of three shots of her. I think I will hang the second picture up with Aly and KK's baby pictures on the wall. KK had a sleeping picture of her wrapped up in a blanket. Aly was sleeping too. Aly was a newborn and KK was two months old so I figured the second one would look good grouped with those. Then I will also hang the collage picture of her. I think the first picture will end up on our yearly calendar!

I plan on taking pictures of all three girls in Nov. for Christmas. I went ahead and became a portrait club member since I knew over the next year I would be taking pictures frequently. I am looking forward to hubby hanging some photos of the girls! It will be nice to finally get something on our walls!

Here is a link if you want to see all of the pictures taken of her:

No comments: